Monday, July 16, 2012

Great Run!

   FINALLY! I had another run that made me feel fantastic when I finished. I ran around 8:30pm after it rained on and off all day so it was nice and cool outside and I think I've gotten back into my normal rhythm after skipping so many runs. I even felt incredible doing the circuits and then the much needed shower was fantastic. 
  My run today was a great reminder of why I run. Even though some times it can really suck and I feel like I can't do it, the runs that make me feel fantastic are what makes the hard days worth it. My only issue with today's run was a tight cramp, but I assume it's from running about an hour after a big meal. I pushed though it though and stretched it out while I walked. 
   All in all no real complaints today, hopefully the next run will be the same! ...wow this is a short blog when I have nothing to complain about ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment